People sell used items all the time, used cars, used furniture, used clothing, and nowadays used electronics. There is no reason that selling a used iPhone can’t be as easy selling furniture or clothing.
Selling used phones can be time-consuming and frustrating. Prep work must be done, including taking photos of your phone, writing and publishing an advertisement on multiple platforms, dealing with haggling customers and eventually meeting your buyer in person.
With the Mobile Guru, selling your iPhone is simplified to 4 steps which you can do from the comfort of your own home.
- Register your sale
- Find your iPhone model
- Register your storage size and condition
- You will be quoted a price
- Get a free sales pack
- A package will be sent to you with instructions on how to send your phone to us
- Post your device
- We will verify the condition through our Blancco diagnostic test
- Receive your payment
With the Mobile Guru, additional steps are made to ensure that your mind is at ease through all parts of the sales process. Whether you have a mint condition phone, or a phone that is completely dead, we are happy to give you a valuation for each of them.
What should I do before I sell my iPhone 6 Australia, iPhone 7, 8, 10, SE.?
In the event you forget to remove your personal information, we have a privacy guarantee, and will conduct a factory reset on your iPhone removing all identifiable information.
However, to make our life easier, and to give you peace of mind, follow these steps to ensure your personal information is deleted from your phone. Make sure you don’t manually delete your contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photos or any other iCloud information when you are signed into iCloud. This will delete your information on all your synced apple products.
- Backup on iCloud
- Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Backup > Hit OK
- Transfer contacts to iCloud
- Settings > Apple ID > iCloud > Contacts > Turn on
- Visit icloud.com > Sign in > Hit contacts > Export VCard
- Backup iTunes
- Open iTunes on your computer or mac
- Device icon > Summary > Backup Now
- Delete photos and apps
- Generally, a factory reset will delete all photos and apps. We will also perform a factory reset when we receive the phone. However, to be safe, you should delete them yourself
- Unpair your Apple Watch (if you have one)
- Open Apple Watch app on your phone
- Click on My Watch > Tap Unpair Watch
- Sign-out of iCloud, iTunes, App Store, Messages and Facetime
- Reset the factory settings
- Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings
Can I Now Sell My iPhone Melbourne with ease?
Yes, we also have an environmental guarantee. Throwing your phone into the landfill can have environmental consequences as many of the lithium parts are fire hazards and are not biodegradable. By selling your iPhone, not only are you receiving money for your phone, but also you are ensuring these parts are being recycled and reused.
If you are ready to sell your iPhone call us on 1300 362 017 Mondays to Fridays 9am – 5pm, or contact us on the website.